Thursday, July 28, 2011

THE ONE

“ Hey mom we’re home were are you?” Jax asked
“ I got a call from work and had to go to Texas” Jax mom said
“ oh okay mom” Jax said
“ Bye honey” Jax mom said
“ Bye mom” Jax said
“ so moms not here” Jax said
“ why?” Rachel said
“ she had to go to Texas” Jax said
“ oh what should we do until you’re mom gets home” Rachel asked
“ well she’s usually gone for a week , so we get another week alone” Jax said
“ oh really do you know what to do?” Rachel asked
When Rachel said that Jax leaned in and kissed her her and they were kissing and walking towards their bed when they got to the bed they layed down and and started making out . Jax started to remove Rachel’s shirt she unsnapped her bra then removed Jax belt and jeans and her took her jeans off. The next morning they woke up to Jax mom coming in their room the blanket was barely covering both of them when Jax mom came in. Half asleep Jax said “ who is it”
“ its your mom” Jax mom replied
“ Oh crap” Jax yelled
“ why it that oh crap…Oh I see” Jax mom replied
“ we thought you’d be gone for a week , so we figured lets have some fun but um I think were going to get dressed now” Jax said
“ Yea that’s a good idea” his mom said
Jax and Rachel went down stairs.
“ how was Texas?” Rachel asked
“ it was good … Jax you got mail” Jax mom said
Jax opened his mail.
Dear Jax
 I didn’t put a return address on this , because I knew your mom wouldn’t let you read it. I want my son to join the club you can even bring your girlfriend too. Call me at 910-454-9019. If you join the club you will be Vice President.
                                                Love,
                                                    Dad
P.S. I miss you son
“Oh my god” Jax yelled
“what” jax mom asked
“ Its from my dad” Jax said
“ What did it say” Jax mom asked
“ nothing … I need to go talk to Rachel” he said
When they got up stairs…
“ How would you like to move to California?” Jax asked
“why” Rachel Asked
“ because my dad informed me that if I join the club I’ll be VP and you can come with me.
“When are you going to tell you mom” Rachel asked
“ when we decide” Jax said
“ can I still go to school down their” Rachel asked
“ Yea just not law enforcement” Jax said
“ Okay I’m going to be a nurse anyway so let’s do it” Rachel said
Jax walked down stairs to talk to his mom
“ Hay mom can I talk to you about something” Jax asked
“ what honey” Jax mom said
“ Me and Rachel are are going to move to California” Jax said
“ Fine go be with your dad but be out of my house by the end of the week” Jax mom said
“ Fine” Jax said
Jax went up stairs and pulled some boxes out of the closet and started packing his stuff.
“ Baby what’s wronge?” Rachel asked
“ My mother said we had to be out by Friday” Jax said
“ Why?” Rachel asked
“ because she knew right off the bat we were going to my dads” Jax said
“ oh I’m sorry baby” Rachel said
“ You don’t need to apologize to me you didn’t do anything” Jax said
Jax got out the letter his dad sent him and called his dad.
“ Hello, who is this “ Jax said dad clay asked
“ Its me Jax I told mom we were moving to California and she flipped out and told us we had to be out by Friday, can you send the van to help us move my truck won’t cut it.” Jax said
“Yeah , I’ll send Tig and Chibs” Clay said
“okay dad thanks”Jax said
Clay hung up and Jax heard Rachel throw up.
“ Baby What’s Wrong” Jax asked
“Morning sickness I think” Rachel said
“ Wait your Pregnant?” Jax asked
“ yeah the test came back positive” Rachel said
“ don’t tell my mother” Jax Said
“ okay Baby” Rachel replied
By Friday all of their stuff was packed and ready to go. They loaded as much as they could in the truck . Then a black van showed up and jax saw Tig and Chibs. They packed the rest of the stuff in the van and left.
They finally got to California they made their way to their new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment