Thursday, July 28, 2011

THE ONE

“ Yea ill go ask my mother” Jax said
“My mother said it was fine” Jax said
The next week Jax and Rachel went and got rachels stuff from her house and she put the stuff that she wanted to keep of her parent in storage and gave the other stuff to charity. Rachel was so depressed all the time and add spent all the time in his room.
“ hey baby how are you?” Jax asked
“I’m okay I could be much better” Rachel said
Jax came and layed beside her and grabbed her in his arms
“ Everything is going to be fine honey your not , going through this alone, I’ll be with you the whole time so you will have someone to talk too” Jax said
“Jax I’m glade I have someone like you in my life I can talk to” Rachel said ( almost crying)
After that they just sat their for a while in silence and she fell asleep in his arms he watched her sleep for hours before he fell asleep.
When he woke he realized how much he loved this girl. He knew that he would always love her and he wanted to marry her. He knew he would never hurt her.
When Rachel woke up she was happy and smileing . She hadn’t been that happy in forever.
“good morning “ Rachel said
“Good morning honey how are you” Jax said
“ I’m a lot better , I don’t I’ll ever get over what happened but for now I think I’ll be fine “ Rachel said
“ I’m glade your better” Jax said
“ baby you want to go out tonight” Jax asked
“ yea that would be fun I need to get out and have some fun” Rachel replied
“ were do you want to go” Jax asked
“ Lets go to the beach or something” Rachel Requested
“Okay tomorrow we will drive drive to myrtle beach and stay intill Monday or longer since schools out” Jax said
Jax went down stairs to talk to his mom about their plans.
“ Hey mom is it okay if me and Rachel go to myrtle beach for a week or a little more she needs to get away you know” Jax said
“ sure honey I don’t mind at all, when are you leaving “ Jax mom asked
“ We planned on leaving in the morning” Jax said
“okay if I’m not here when you leave then leave a note telling me that ya’ll left” Jax mom said
Jax went back upstairs.
“ my mom said we could stay for awhile if we wanted” Jax said
“ that sounded good” Rachel said
That night they went to sleep early. When they woke up they started packing.
“you should pack for like two weeks” Jax said
“ Okay baby” Rachel said
When jax went down stairs his mom left then $ 2,000. Jax took Rachel’s dress and shoes to the truck. They left at 12pm and got their at 6pm Jax made reservations at the Radisson. They went to Broadway at the beach and ate at the hard rock café , they even did a little shopping. They went to a club around 11pm and went home at 1am and went to sleep.
“ Baby are you up” Jax whispered
When their was no answer he got up and went out side on the balcony and called a very nice restaurant called La Blue La France . That night Jax surprised Rachel with the reservations.
“ Hey baby why did you bring my dress and shoes?” Rachel asked
“ Because I made reservations at that restaurant La Blue La France” Jax replied
Rachel ran up and hugged then kissed him .
Rachel went in and got ready. When Rachel walked out Jax was amazed.
“ You look amazing” Jax said
Her black hair was in a perfect bun with her makeup done and her pink strapless dress on.
“ thank, you look handsome too” Rachel said
While they were driving Rachel looked really happy and seeing her smile made Jax smile. When they got their she walked in and squeled.
“ Baby you okay?” Jax asked
“ Yes I’m fine” Rachel replied
“ Welcome to La Blue La France” the waiter said
“ Your Reservation name” the waiter asked
“ Jax teller” Jax replied
The waiter showed them to their table it was on the top floor which is actually the roof and it was a candle light dinner.
“WOW! This is amazingly beautiful!” Rachel said
“ I know” Jax said
“ how can you afford this?” Rachel asked
“ My mom left us some money , to bring with us” Jax said
“ oh how much” Rachel asked
“2000” Jax replied
After they ate they went to a movie.
“ What movie do you want to see baby” Jax asked
“ how about the Roommate “ Rachel replied
“ Sure baby” Jax said
After they watched the movie they decided to drive home so they went back to the hotel and packed up their stuff and went to sleep. When they woke upthe next morning they packed up all of their stuff in the truck and checked out of the hotel and drove home. When they got home they noticed nobody was home so Jax called his mom to see where she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment