Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is for Mrs.Felts and Mr.John lol :) Go POINT BREAK

so im putting up a special post for Mrs.Elmore  and its about  POINT BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally i think its the greatest movie of all times... everyone needs to watch this movie .
some awsome point break quotes
1: Bodhi: That's, ahh... that's a surfboard all right! Looks like a '57 Chevy I used to have. 
2:Bodhi: If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love. 
3:Johnny Utah: Vaya con Dios, Brah.("Go with god!")
4:Diving Instructor: Heads up, Pappas. I want to see you retrieve at least two bricks. 
Pappas: [puts on blindfold] I've been on the job for over 20 years, and I fail to see what fishing bricks from the bottom of a pool has got to do with bank robbery. And on top of that, they got me babysitting some quarterback punk, named Johnny Unitas or something. 
Johnny Utah: The crap they pull, huh? 
Pappas: Yeah! 
Diving Instructor: Pappas... meet your new partner. 
Pappas: What? 
[removes blindfold] 
Johnny Utah: [waves] 
Pappas: Pappas. Angelo Pappas. 
Johnny Utah: Punk. Quarterback Punk. 
5:Australian cop at the end of the movie: We'll get him when he comes back in! 
Johnny Utah: He's not coming back. 
6:Johnny Utah: Okay. I get it. This is where you tell me that "locals rule", and that Yuppie insects like me shouldn't be surfing the break, right? 
Bunker Weiss: [smiling] Nope. 
Surf gang: That would be a waste of time... 
Lupton "Warchild" Pittman: We're just gonna mess you up! 
7:Nathanial: Lawyers don't surf. 
Bodhi: This one does. 
I had to change some words because they were inappropriate 

No comments:

Post a Comment